Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A flower...

There's a lot of flowers in the field, but only one to picked up. All of them are beautiful, all of them have grace and appealed to me much, some were already taken, but still plenty was left. If I picked one, that's the only time that I had picked and can picked no more. I believe there is one grown by the rain and wind perfectly prepared by God and suited to be held in my hand. But I must search and its a worthy search, a search for the one that will fill the longing in my heart. But thunder would be coming soon and I must rushed myself to saved what was intended for me. Lord God allow me to pick the best that I know you save for me, I strongly appealed that You guide me through this, not to gave into temptation of picking more than one, but to picked the one best for me so as I can pleased You that I picked what You actually want me to picked. Thank You Lord for the blessing You given to me of exploring this field. Your will is my do to finish. If Your will for me is to pick nothing, it is also to mine, but my desire is to have for myself. May Your name be praise always now and forever.

0 komments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting..please come back again! GodbLz!