Monday, May 4, 2009

Back then there when it was new year...


People could no longer hold the temptation of tossing their sparkles and explosives up in the air, and gave in to fire them so early few hours before hitting twelve. Also, everyone else is greeting a "happy new year" in words outspoken or in mobile messaging, and the latter I personally received the most, all came from friends and acquaintances, but a lot of them I wasn’t able to respond at all.

Rather than just leaning outside the window, my sister, my brother (the older one) and I towered ourselves up on the roof by twelve to witnessed closely what was drawn there high looks like. Different strokes of explosion was settling in the beneath blackness, as the great surge of noise was thundering around. It took for almost an hour until the unexpected rain fell to all in the places’ celebration. We crawled down back then inside the house and the silence finally began to spread over the deep night.

I was timed of myself to attend again for HQ (as Headquarters, the place where we most meet and have our jams) and I was able to be out at ten-thirty already, nearly lunch time. Just exactly when I arrived, the prayer for the food, as I heard it, was already coming to an end, when it’s done, I occupy one seat and joined them with the food, but it wasn’t the lunch yet, certainly its mere just a snack. Maybe, a while ago they had just undergone to some work at the HQ.

We are held to the table by four “kuya Paul”, “Ate Jho”, me and Ruby, Ate Jho’s younger sister, on her sixth grade. When the snack were all chewed up, we partially started to fix the minors of the HQ then for a while, gone back again to eat, lunch this time and after which we continued the pending work – posting the JESUS streamer on top of the door, securing leaks to the screened windows, installing wires for the clothes to dry, and digging some soil and gravel fillings - all consist the work.

Later on Ems visited us, she came in a striped across white and violet fitted shirt, and wears her very smile, she gladly enters and paused on the door and greeted us with her eyes, she later joined ate Jho and her sister into coming home. By then only kuya and I were there left to strike against “maleng” for supper, it’s a sort of meatloaf that we had just tasted, yeah its good…

0 komments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting..please come back again! GodbLz!