Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daily God's Purpose

I had gone home in the evening after a long hours of bible reflections and group discipleship. I was that so late that I should been at home already after lunch, but It didn't so, because I was that overwhelmed by the fellowship. I had gone home first and was headed back again to HQ for another set of meeting. Way back to our discipleship, on the midst of the conversation, one friend call on to me at the door while the meeting was on its height, she had asked for her thesis papers to me. We had a long talk outside, about ourselves and about our lives, and we end up in a prayer - a prayer that will encourage us from God no matter what, a prayer that will took hold of God's promises and provisions and a prayer that will endure the continuance of living for God's will. I told her not to worry to so many things and focus only to His will, whatever decision she has, she must accept them squarely and learn to face whatever its outcome. I may have gone late in coming home, but God's purpose for me this day had never came late nor came in-advance, but rather just right in time.

All of us took our daily purpose in occasions we never plann
ed to happen or expect to come. Are we ready to fulfill God’s agenda for us in an unexpected situation of our life? Thinking is hard if we consider things of ourselves but decision do becomes easy when we learn to just obey. Enjoy your God’s planned day…

1 komments:

  1. aba c kua...not tall not dark but have some huh!!!....hehehhe..my humor din pla...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting..please come back again! GodbLz!