Saturday, May 2, 2009

MOMENTS..


…There’s an impulse to me to hold you in my arms that morning before you leave, to tell you how much I loved you, leaning just next to you would want me to touch your cheeks telling you how much I care and reach your hands to say that I’ll always be here with you. But the very thought of knowing your not mine holds me back then, I had just watch you while your asleep, gathered up my courage and simply put on my jacket around you, hold your hand and recite something from the heart..
I would always cherished those moments..to where I’m mostly feel blessed, inspired..loved
Above all I thank God for everything..for the best blessings in my life.. and I Praise Him more because your one of them.

0 komments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting..please come back again! GodbLz!