Monday, May 4, 2009

An account after the typhoon..


Leaning my weight on the water pump handle with one hand, It hardly pressed into my palm leaving its trace reddish. I would have to count five more pails, equivalent in filling the big sized drum. It was nearly noon and I hid myself from the sun with the bath towel around my back, so as not to burn me much. This would be a daily task for me since then after the typhoon...

A dizzy scent sprung in the air, spreading its aroma rapidly in the open. She was held to her hand an insect killer spray in the mid-afternoon , to which she sways high and low into different rooms. She hurried herself out from one room and immediately grasped for an extended nice air. She was trying to get off those insects left, after the whole house were screened to its windows.

1 komments:

  1. nosebleed...
    Balagtas?! Buhay kp?!hehehe..
    PATIENCE....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting..please come back again! GodbLz!